Monday, 22 March 2010

Something Old, Somethings New

A few observant people noticed that I changed my blog header to a photo I took almost 2 years ago. . .



I guess that's not really UP-dating then is it LOL!

The original post with a few other photos of my version of Bonnie's Orange Crush quilt on a travelling caravan is here. I remember I drove around with the quilt top on my passenger seat hoping for just such an opportunity and even though a German tour bus stopped to watch me, it was a thrill to see my quilt displayed on such a work of art. I think these caravans are just amazing. Slow and a traffic nuisance, but amazing!!

Chris, the Longarmer, says my Double Delight quilt top is ready so perhaps I will drive around this summer (crutches and or leg - willing) with that quilt in the car, with the hopes that a friendly traveler will let me have another photoshoot. I do hope that wasn't a once in a lifetime thing :-)

On another note, I have put some of my coin purses in my Etsy shop.





More to come, I hope, but quality production cannot be rushed :-)

8 comments:

Fran said...

Had noticed, but didn't have time to comment! The new header is lovely, but then so was the last one...

YankeeQuilter said...

That is the best quilt photo I've seen in months!

Unknown said...

I remember now when you posted about the picture :)

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love the new header. How cool is that?
Cute coin purses to. I love making them. Hey where did you get your labels???

dutchcomfort said...

I noticed the lovely new header, but forgot to tell you... sorry! Love that picture!

Love those coin purses too. What’s your secret to sew the zipper so neatly?

Tingelingeling said...

What a lovely picture on your header!! Nice purses too!! Hugs

Pinktulip said...

What a perfect color match between the quilt and the caravan! Beautiful coin purses!

Quilter Kathy said...

What a great header photo! Really shows your quilt in a fun way!