Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Love is...

Love is...

... being able to use my sewing machine again for very short periods (until it gets uncomfortable to sit or until my 'bad' foot starts feeling weird and cold LOL)

Love is...

... making 5 heart blocks for bedside table toppers. All our beside tables need toppers so I thought I'd make them with some of the beautiful reds I recently received.

Love is...
...Lots of sunshine
...New lambs on the farm
...Blue eggs from our neighbours

Love is...
(fill in the blank!)

15 comments:

Heleen said...

Love is... visiting your blog and looking at all your beautiful creations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting back to the machine! Glad you are able to sew for little periods of time..I'm sure as you heal it will get better and better.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Love is the warmth expressed in your posts and the friendships created with people that might never see each other face-to-face!

Tingelingeling said...

So lovely! I like hearts, in all materials!
I would like to talk to your DH, may be msn??
Hugs and take care!

YankeeQuilter said...

Love to hear you are healing! The blocks look great!

loulee said...

Love is..... watching you get a little better and brighter with each post. :-)

Anonymous said...

Love is having a friend so close we can meet up have lunch or tea and share all our ups and downs with. love and hugs Vicky C

Andrea said...

Glad you're up to a little machining - careful not to overdo it with your cold, weird foot - lol !!! take good care xxx

jovaliquilts said...

So glad you are back at the machine, even if just for small stretches of time! Very sweet red hearts.

Lady of the Cloth said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better. I am impatient too when I have to be down for any length of time. i took up an old knitting project when I was off my feet some time back and it was a good project. Is your Mom still with you?
Love the Carolina Lilies, I have always wanted to make this pattern, but never tackled it.

Unknown said...

Love is having you as a friend.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Yay for doing some sewing again! Hope you build up your tolerance before too long. Love the cheerful hearts.

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Love is earing tat you are getting a little better each day and that te sewing macine is humming even for a little while. Keep looking forward.

Pinktulip said...

Love is...being inspired by blog friends and new stash! Love the table toppers! Glad you are feeling better.

Lynda said...

The hearts look great - and very straightforward!