No borders yet as I still have my youngest son's quilt to do and I need to keep an eye on my yardage...
I cut so many dog and cat squares for the first quilt (no planning as usual LOL) so I have more than enough for a second quilt, only this time I'm thinking of doing simple snowball blocks...
This week saw us at DS1's first Sport's Day.
(We were clearly Sport's Day novices as we neglected to bring folding chairs, umbrellas, picnic rugs and a taste for watery tea LOL...)
My eldest is still only in Nursery, so there weren't many races for him, but I think he had a great time in the rain and in the scattered sunshine :-)
6 comments:
How cute it that! The dog and cat quilt is very fun..
The first of many sports days I'm sure. My DD2 had hers today, but I missed it as I was at work :o(
What a great idea for a quilt, all those cat and dog prints. Typical English school sports day - complete with unpredictable weather. What you need is a collapsible gazebo - to go with the folding chairs, table and camping stove - then you'll be prepared for all eventualities :o)))
Our school sports days are without the presence of the parents.
It sounds like a day out, bringing chairs, umbrellas and picnic rugs.
Your pet animals quilt is adorable!
Didn´t the sun dry your clothes? Who organized this Sport´s day?
Those little kids are so cute! love those pics! I love that quilt of animals! Darling!
Post a Comment