Monday, 20 July 2009

Pink dinosaurs

I was running low on dinosaurs and fairies so did another screenprint session with my designs.

As I was painting them I found myself getting silly and painting dinosaurs orange and blue...




And pink!!!



I love printing my designs on already printed fabric...







And I love that our kitchen is slowly coming together.



Since taking this photo more progress has been made and my dream of a usable kitchen is becoming a reality!!!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Great fabric printing! Nice to see your hubs is still smiling while working away on that kitchen ~ no small project that!! Your ceilings are a bit like mine.

YankeeQuilter said...

Great dinos! Pink T-rex...very cool...so glad you are close to your real kitchen!!

Vicki W said...

Cute dinos!

Unknown said...

Why not pink, blue and orange, what do your boys say? Nice to see that you are getting your new kitchen :)

Elsie Montgomery said...

Nice to see that your kitchen is not a dinosaur and your fabrics look much more finished with the addition of your designs!

Lady of the Cloth said...

I was just looking at my "unfinished remodel" and wondering if you were finished with yours. Then you post! AMAZING! It has to be quilter's minds, of course, you had just left a comment on my blog, so that probably triggered it. I can't wait to see the finished project. My DH got nearly done (all except the baseboard trim) then quit! I am not too happy about that! Have a great week!

dutchcomfort said...

Love your screen prints!!

I hope your kitchen will be a dream come true... really!

Lynda said...

The 'pink' dinosaurs are really 'shocking pink' - a great colour for a dinosaur!

Pinktulip said...

First time ever I see a pink dinosaur! I think I am in love! Love your art. You are so talented!