There's a new computer in this house, hence being able to blog the hat. (Of course since making the sunhat, it's rained! I should have made an umbrella instead!!)
So now I can blog the screenprinting I did the other weekend...
Please note, it's a new computer, NOT a new camera hence the yukky photos, but this was some of what was printed:

Which became this:

And this:

And these prints:

Became these:

More to come, I'm sure.
6 comments:
I love your prints, show us how you do that, they are great.
I'm also on the oldest computer in the house, even my 8 year old doesn't want to play on it !
Those bags came out great...love the dinosaurs! Fun technique...
The bags are GREAT, how do you print on the fabric? I thought you had blogged about it but I can´t find it.
Your prints are lovely!!
Fantastic screen prints! You should be designing fabric...Your designs are so pretty!
I agree with Jane! You most certainly can design fabric...something to think about?
Post a Comment