Thursday, 23 July 2009

A day in the Lakes

We visited some friends who were holidaying in the Lake District. It's only just over an hour to get there and what a difference an hour makes!! The weather was lovely and the scenery so beautiful.
We all went for a riverside walk to feed the ducks...


Posted by Picasa
I hereby promise to take anyone who visits us to the Lakes!

5 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Anyone...LOL?

My husband told me it’s so beautiful in the lake district!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

How wonderful to live so close to the Lakes District! Looks like you had a magical day out.

Contented Caroline said...

I quite agree the Lakes are beautiful and well worth a visit - I am eager to take my new husband who has never been.

Unknown said...

Are the Lakes big? The pictures are wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I love the Lake District! It is one of my favourite places to visit.