We had a gorgeous day today (of course it's raining again now!), however I did manage to:
1) wear my new hat (while the sun was shining)
and
2) finish Rosalie's sewing caddy while the Ladies Final was on at Wimbledon...
Not sure I'll get any sewing done during the Men's tennis final tomorrow!
8 comments:
You can´t sew while you watch the men :)
yourn caddy looks great well done.........
What a great win and what a fantastic job you did . Go Roger !
That's a really cute sewing caddy!
The sewing caddy looks fab!! You sure got a lot done in a short amount of time!
Rosalie’s sewing bag is gorgeous! You’re so speedy... while watching tennis... OMG!
I was disappointed by the Ladies Final, no excitement at all!
I hope the Men’s final will be more thrilling! Enjoy!!
Nice job on the sewing caddy...we have a fairly cool day here so it is out the garden for the day. Just when I was getting excited about the tennis!
WOW you've been busy. That is the cutest pattern and you've finished it already???
Post a Comment