Monday, 6 July 2009

Oh my hat!

I had a go at another hat.



I followed the pattern a little more closely this time, but still made a few changes (can't seem to help myself LOL).



I made it reversible again and in a softer colour scheme.



Think I'd like to make my own pattern now and a smaller style for the boys.



Watch this space ;-)

14 comments:

loulee said...

Wonderful models!

Elsie Montgomery said...

So cute... and again, this comment also applies to the models!

YankeeQuilter said...

Boys hats are tough to find (unless it is a baseball cap.) The hat looks great!

Jeanne said...

They both look great - the hats and the models.

Unknown said...

Just a few changes :)This hat also looks great.

dutchcomfort said...

Lovely hat!! The last picture is sooo cute!

Vicki W said...

That second photo looks like a Sunbonnet Sue head!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Love your hat!!! it's sooo cute.

RG said...

Yep I still love it!!
Been wanting to make one for so long now...gonna go get me a pattern..you've convinced me :D
Lovely!

Katie Z. said...

I love the hat! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's my kind of hat! I love the colours you have used...very pretty and it looks so stylish.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Looks like a versatile pattern - love the wide brim.

Beertje Zonn said...

What a lovely photos, from your child and hat!
Kind regards, Beertje Zonn

Mrs Quilty said...

What an adorable hat and little girl!