This year I made covered notebooks with pencils.
(This one went early as one teacher won't be in tomorrow... )
On Tuesday (market day locally) my youngest and I went to buy fruit. We saw these funny very flat peaches:
The fruit seller claimed they were called: Donut Peaches. Personally I thought they looked like cakes that hadn't risen, but they tasted delicious!
8 comments:
Love the Teacher gifts! Your kids must be favorites with the Teachers. I cannot make a gift great enough to thank my teenage boys' teachers for trying to teach them!
Weird peaches! never seen it before.
Covered notebooks make the perfect teacher gifts!
Your covered notebooks look wonderful. Such great gifts!
Peaches, they look like flowers and make me want to eat Peche Melba!
It must be great to be a teacher, get all the gifts. Nothing like this here in Iceland.
Interesting how the colors in the peaches are the same as the colors in the notebook (great idea, btw) above them!
I'm living in the center of peach country and have never seen peaches like that! Last night had warm cinnamon peaches over gingerbread...so good.
How come that I never get round to making a present, Now I give the teachers a bottle of wine. The book cover is one of the things I want to make, and I have some Bargello left from July calendar, that would fit perfectly.
As a teacher, I can say that the notebooks will be gratefully received, as opposed to some gifts! (The least said, the soonest mended - I know it's the thought that counts, but really!)
Post a Comment