Monday, 13 July 2009

Crafting

Last week I had playgroup 'duty' (i.e. it was my turn to bring the snack, make the parent's drinks, put on an activity for the children, wash the kid's snack bowls and cups, tidy away... You can imagine how much I 'like playgroup duty!!!) I drew some dinosaurs on card and got the children to stick coloured paper on them. Some children carefully stuck on scales and other children...

Well other children stuck coloured paper to their hands!


But he did have a nice time ;-)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that so well - pva glue, tissue paper and skin stick so well together - and if you're really lucky the colour comes out too - the felt tipped pens will have serious competition! He does look to be having a terrific time though :o)

Unknown said...

*LOL* what is the difference, put it on a paper or on the hand???

Andrea said...

There's always one - lol ! Just look at his little face - so sweet.

Kim said...

Hmm...might want to introduce him to finger puppets! He is so pleased with his hand art, such a happy face on your boy. :o)

I'm guessing that the parents enjoyed their visit as well.
Kim

Pinktulip said...

It is great to see their art. I still have lots of my boys' art in my closet. It's so nice to look at it now and remember how proud they were when showing Mom and Dad!

dutchcomfort said...

The picture shows he had a great time! Body-paper-painting art! Love it!

The Calico Cat said...

Love the cat quilt!