Here's baby brother who'll be one next week...
The cake for school... (pesky icing wouldn't set, but that's what you get when you ice a cake at midnight I guess)
To celebrate my 100th post I'll send someone this African fabric tote bag that I have made along with an African apple key ring...
If you'd like a chance to win this bag, just leave a comment on this post. I will draw a name next Friday so leave a comment by then with a way to contact you if you don't have a blog. I'll send three runners-up (assuming I have that many comments LOL) a chilli key ring.... (the apple keyring can be seen here too)
Next week, regular sewing commences!!! I have been sidetracked this week as a friend has offered to put a few of my things on her craft stall on Sunday so I have been finishing bits and pieces (cushions, bags included) and making bits.. Hopefully she'll have great weather and lots of customers :O)
I have also made my PIF's (Pay it Forwards) which I signed up to on Kerry’s blog. Kerry still has a couple of hundred days, but I just wanted to get mine done and off my list. Here are the backs of them...
I have some NYB BOM's to make and tons of WIP's, UFO's etc... so I better get going LOL. Actually I feel so much more content when I sew, funny that huh?
16 comments:
Your boys are so cute. Do you make those keyringes?
Happy birthday to the boys. They sure are cute. Happy 100 blog to you. I look forward to 100+ entries in the future.
Happy Birthday(s) little men - enjoy them while they're little Karol-Ann, they grow up so quickly!
Happy birthday to Jack!
What a couple of cute guys for filling your days! Love the tote but don't put my name in for the draw - after all I have those wonderful fabrics you sent recently. Enjoy your birthday celebrations.
Happy birthday to your boys.
Happy birthday to your little men, enjoy them now as they do truely grow up far too fast, my baby finished his school life yesterday.
Well done on the PIF, I am working on my 3 gifts, haven't forgotton, just have been very busy, I will let you know when yours is in the mail.
Happy sewing
Kerry
Happy birthday, wee man :)
And I think I need an African bag for my collection, don't you?
Congratulations on your 100th post, and happy birthday to the boys!
Sewing is good for you. Research shows that if you do something which is absorbing and challenging (but not difficult) it gives your brain a rest from worrying about stuff and is similar in effect to meditation. Sewing ticks all the boxes for me.
Happy birthday to your lovely boy, by the way, and I bet that cake tasted as good as it looks!
Happy Birthday Jack and Happy 100 posts!
Happy 100th post and Happy birthday to your 3 year old! It’s my first visit to your blog, so please don’t count me in for the draw, that would not be fair! Finished PIF’s, hmm I received mine, but I’m still working on the ones I have to send!
Congratulations on post 100! Happy birthday!
Congratulations on your 100 post. And Happy birtday to your boys. :-)
Happy birthday to Jack and Congrats to you on your 100th blog post!
Happy Birthday boys! Your Mum is great, I don't know how she does soo much stuff without her sewing room.
I hope the craft fair went well for you Karol-Ann! More Linus blocks on the way soon - when do you head off?
Post a Comment