I have not had a chance to take decent photos of my mail of the last 2 days, but I have had such wonderful things through my letterbox! Here are a few teases... (I will try and take pictures of the whole tops as soon as the weather improves.)
From Juliann this wonderful top for Project Linus.
Juliann also kindly included some lovely reading matter for me.
Thank you Juliann!!
And Anne sent me these wonderful star fabrics...
Thank you Anne!
Kate deserves a big thank you too! Look what she sent for my local Linus!!! Two quilt tops! This beautiful one...
and this one fun yellow and blue one as well!!!
Thank you Kate!!!
And my other friend Kate (P) sent me these great blocks for Linus...
And a little something quilty for me.
Thank you Kate (P)! I have such great blogging friends with such big hearts - it makes any bad week seem so much better.
The books I ordered on Ebay arrived too
So it's been a bumper mail crop for the last 2 days - perhaps I would have been better off just staying home waiting for the mailman LOL
8 comments:
Wow, you week was worse than mine! We both got good mail so we'll just focus on that!
Nothing like a mailbox full of goodies to brighten your week. It is great that you are getting such help for the Linus project.
Wow! Sorry you had such a bad week. As a fellow mother of smallies, I can commiserate!!
Great mail though...always cheers me up...
These things are meant to try us - next time you go to the supermarket but that box of choc-ices for the freezer in case of further irritants!!!
That should have read 'buy' not 'but' - I blame dyslexia of the fingers!
What a terrible week ! Kids will all but drive you mad and it doesn't get easier as they get older - lol ! Nice goodies though to cheer you up and you have your prize on the way too !
Oh my word Karol-Ann How DO you do it and not lose the will to live! I completely sympathize with you! We had a similar thing happen to us. We had bought a brand new car and decided to take it on it's maiden voyage on a rather hot day last summer. We were only 30 minutes into the journey when my DD2 (age 3 at the time) was sick...(it was the new car smell and the heat that did it) and in the brand new car to boot! There is nothing worse!
I do hope your luck changes soon..just go stroke some fabric you'll feel better..or better yet lock yourself in the bathroom with your new books and have some "quality" me time :o)
TTFN
Oh yes blogging friends have big hearts.
Post a Comment