Mother and I have been fortunate enough
to get tickets to Wimbledon this year.
Neither of us have ever been...
So we are both super excited!
I'm hoping the weather will be kind to us...
As I've made us both reversible sunhats!
Both hats can be worn with either the green
or the purple facing out
And both hats have brooches that
can be used any way you wear your hat
12 comments:
I'll look for you in the crowds on TV! Won't you be stylin'!! : )
Fabulous hats!
I dont watch... but my mum is an avid fan... will show her the pictures and have her on the look out! lol x have a wonderful time xx I have 2 friends who go every year and LOVE it ... I saw then ONCE! that was a bout 7 years ago! lol xx
How absolutely adorable and how FUN :p
Oh, this is delightful. What will you wear..? Please post pictures afterward...!
I love them. You'll have the most stylish hats there.
Fab hats, enjoy it.
Have a great time in your fabulous hats!
Fabulous hats! Hope they see some sunshine action for you. Brooches on them are a really lovely touch.
Oh my - a adore your fabulous hats! Please get a picture of the two of you wearing them at Wimbledon to post on your blog. You are so incredibly creative, and I'm constantly amazed at what you get done with little kids running around! At that time I was sewing all our clothes - we didn't have money to buy much - and had no time left for any kind of needlework.
What fabulous hats!! I hope you have a great day.
Hi, I know your Mum, we play bridge together sometimes and we are in the same book club. I feel I know you too through your lovely blog. Keep quilting! Helen.
Post a Comment