Saturday, 1 June 2013

Red & Green

If you asked me what my favourite colours to
quilt with I'd probably say red, purple, blue, brown...,
yet once again I am sewing in red and green!
I don't know how it happens...
from her book: 'Scraps & Shirttails II'

And I know my raddishes are doing nicely ;)
And there's lots of green in Yorkshire...
And lots of sheep!
So maybe I need to use some creams and neutrals too ;)

4 comments:

ruthsplace said...

Love these little blocks. Great photos of the sheep.

Janet O. said...

I love that pattern. It is a "someday" quilt for me. It can be used as Christmas decor, too!

Beverley said...

A friend made Criss Cross in blacks and reds for her little boy. It is super.

Anonymous said...

Who needs a lawn mower when you have sheep in the garden! Great picture!!

I'm intrigued by the Applesause block...I saw it on Kate's blog too and have been thinking I'd like to try it sometime :o)