Isn't it wonderful
when you get sent some photos
of a beautiful baby boy
on a quilt you made them!
Last year when I was in a full leg plaster-cast after
my 4th surgical leg correction,
Aga came and helped us out.
This year she has had her own little bundle of joy!
What a cutie!
He is a perfect quilt model
and it definitely helps that his mother
is a professional photographer.
I hope he gets lots of enjoyment on and under his quilt.
And thank you to Aga for sending me such lovely photos.
***
Here is his Mum
last year with Baby-Kalico.
They were very fond of each other...
And here's another photo from last year...
This one is of my plaster cast decorated by my youngest son
to make it look like I had a pair of sandals on :)




4 comments:
A beautiful baby and a beautiful quilt!
Nice to know your efforts are appreciated, isn't it?
Lovely photos of baby and quilt!
It's lovely when quilts are appreciated!
Post a Comment