If you know me...
you know that I am not a fan of yellow,
but I saw this door in Lancaster
and I love doors, so...
I had to love this :)
We'd gone to Lancaster for blood tests
for my youngest son
who is just not himself...
He was also NOT happy having his finger pricked
He was also NOT happy having his finger pricked
and squeezed and squeezed...
He hates plasters (even fun ones!),
but he loves sweets :(
They cheered him up.
They cheered him up.
It was a yellow day...
*****
Today we went to Kendal to get the boys some shoes
They had free facepainting at the shopping centre.
We came home with a snake:
And a leopard:
*****
My first practise quilt is ready to come off the longarm :)
I really enjoyed it.
I quilted this kids quilt with 'Stars and Loops'.
Then I quickly cut some binding
and not caring that it was past midnight,
I whipped some borders on the next top I plan to quilt.
It's a top with Maple Leaf blocks
that I swapped ages ago.
I did think to do a leaf panto, but I'm going with roses
I did think to do a leaf panto, but I'm going with roses
in pale pink thread.
I just need to piece the back
and get it ironed and ready.
Looking at this picture I'm wondering if I should do leaves....
mmm, I may have to think about this....
7 comments:
I loooooove that door! I'm glad you are having fun with your longarm.
Wow, that is a YELLOW door!
Hope everything turns out okay with your son.
Looks like you and your new toy (does it have a name?) are doing some quality bonding!
BTW, I vote for the leaf panto (even though you didn't ask).
I'd use the leaf pantograph. Love the yellow door, too
The door is fabulous. I hope your son feels better soon. Have fun with the quilting.
You are busy, aren't you? Hope that you are enjoying the quilting - sounds like you are!
Love the door - what a striking image!
Look at you quilting up a storm! Just wonderful!
Hope DS is feeling better soon..it's not fun when they have to have tests and the like...sounds like he was a brave little chap.
Have a great Easter Weekend!
Hope the little one feels better soon and it's nothing serious.
I'd go with the leaves, if it was me...
Post a Comment