Friday, 1 March 2013

Just 3 More Leaves

Just...
 3 more leaves to stitch down
and then I need to decide on berries...
If I'd followed the pattern...
I'd know how many berries I need,
BUT, I appliqued far too many leaves
so I will have to see if the berries
suffer the same fate :)
 The papers are still in:
 I English Paper-Pieced the bulk of the quilt,
 And I like to leave the papers in
until I'm almost ready to quilt.
But that's just the way I do it...

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

I think the number of leaves you added looks very good. Less might look too sparse, IMHO.
Wow, I didn't realize this was paper pieced. Cool! : )

Plum Cox said...

Looking lovely! I wonder how many berries it will be. Like guessing the number of sweets in a jar!

Anonymous said...

It's looking very good...I can only imagine how many berries you might have to stitch down....eeek?!

Nik said...

Never mind berries and leaves - we need a picture of your NEWEST baby!!