Tuesday, 19 March 2013

I Have Been Sewing, I Promise...

...I haven't JUST been looking after sick children!!!!

I have made all 66 Ocean Wave blocks that I needed...
Actually, I needed 64!
Not sure what happened there? :o)


I have made some more Scrappy Trip blocks
as Leaders & Enders....
Oh and I have done some 'committment sewing' too.
Can't show that until the recipient sees it,
but remind me never to say yes
 to ANYTHING that needs to be 3D.
My brain just does not work in 3D or HD or... LOL.

PS, Do you like my 'Design Hand'?
It's because my 'Design Floor' has been taken up by
my lovely Longarm machine!!!

Time for a 'Design Wall' me thinks!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Congrats on that lovely handful of blocks (get that design wall going--you will love it!). That is a great accomplishment.
Good job on the scrappy trips--mine have been at a standstill.

Elsie Montgomery said...

Oh, I have a version of Ocean Waves on my design wall right now. I'm not much for making a zillion blocks all the same, but my stash needs busting. Hope that we can both get a finish before long!