Thursday, 7 March 2013

Somebody Pinch Me!

I still can't believe she's actually here
and happily living in my studio.
(By 'living' I mean taking up pretty much most of my studio LOL)

I never thought that I would ever be able to say this, but it's true:
 I am now the very proud owner
of my own Longarm quilting machine.
and I am thrilled!
Now if I can just figure out how to get the best out of her
(and me) we'll be sorted!

25 comments:

Birgit-Patch said...

Wow! Super, jetzt zu Ikea und viele billige Stoffe holen zum üben!
Viel Spaß mit der neuen Freundin.

Vicki W said...

Awesome! You are going to love it!

May Britt said...

Congratulations:) Have fun with it.

Fran said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Just let me know when you want something to practise on ;-)

Katie Z. said...

Congrats! What a thrilling new tool!

loulee said...

Oooh! You lucky thing you!! Enjoy. :-)

Kate North said...

I was wondering when we'd see a photo :) I've posted you another parcel!

jovaliquilts said...

Wow!!! That's fantastic -- have a great time with it!

Janet O. said...

Oh, you are going to have fun now!

ruthsplace said...

Oh, colour me jealous!!

Enjoy playing with your new toy. She looks beautiful.

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Parabéns!!!!!!!Estou torcendo por você!!!Beijo.

Anjeanette said...

That is so exciting!! Someday I will be able to say that too! Enjoy it and share your new discoveries please!

Lisa Werdel said...

Congratulations !!! have loooooots of fun !!!

Wendz said...

That is fantastic! Congratulations! Nou is ek so jaloers ;)

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG I am so excited for you.........

Plum Cox said...

oh my goodness! how wonderful! wish it was my longarm in my studio! I hope you have many happy hours with her!

June said...

I'm so happy for you! I know you will enjoy your longarm machine!

Anonymous said...

Wow , you best get practising so when I've finished my next quilt I'll be down to you to have it quilted x x x Vicky c

Carole said...

Oh my goodness, when they're done pinching you they can pinch me next ! This is amazing ! You lucky you !!!

Beverley said...

Have fun with it.

Lady of the Cloth said...

Congratulations! I have always wanted a long arm, but I wouldn't have anyplace to put it without moving out of the house altogether. You will do wonderful things with her, I just know it.

Helen@Till We Quilt Again said...

Congradualtions! My Nolting 24 arrived right before Christmas and I am now loving it since I really did not have time to play with it till Febuary. Can't wait to see what you do with yours. I shall follow you my "Nolting Sister".
So... Happy to have stumbled onto your blog!

Anonymous said...

you lucky lucky duck!! Never heard of a Nolting 24...look forward to hearing all about it!

Kim said...

This is fun and interesting news. How are you progressing with your new quilting friend?

Dorothea said...

oh wow, congratulations, we will all be watching how exciting