Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Rose Stars: It Is (nearly) Finished

Just the borders...
 
 
... to think about.
 
Then the quilting...,
but this quilt for Little Miss Kalico 
is sort of a 'top'.
I think I'd like white borders
(or possibly pieced borders??),
so I'll have to paper-piece them on,
but for now I need to get some binding
bought, made and sewn on
those other 2 (nearly) finished quilts of mine!
 
Happy New Year Everyone.
Let's hope it's filled with quilty finishes!!!

12 comments:

Vicki W said...

That turned out so pretty! I hope yo and your family have a wonderful 2013.

May Britt said...

This quilt is SO beautiful. A master piece.

Janet O. said...

It is a beauty! That has got to feel good to have accomplished this. Each block has been wonderful. Not being very patient with EPP, I would never have dared tackle something like this, but it fascinates me. : )

Deb R said...

Totally gorgeous!!! I have the templates for this one...but need to finish some UFOs first. Cant wait to see it finished.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, what a beautiful quilt! I like ist very much!

Greetings from Germany
Kerstin

Plum Cox said...

That really is fab! Hope you are pleased with it. I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of it here when it's finished!

jovaliquilts said...

Nearly finished but totally spectacular!

Cath said...

That is quilty magic right there! Happy New Year to you and your Kalico family :)
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Kate North said...

Looking good. I have no useful suggestions about the borders, but I'm impressed that it's done (ish) - good going! Happy New Year xxx

Manuela said...

The Top is so beautiful.
Happy New Year.

Greetings Manuela

Ann-Mari said...

Beautiful, looking forward to see what border you choose.

ruthsplace said...

It looks fabulous!