To my absolute delight the other day,
I discovered Gram Flour.
(How can you not like a flour with a cute elephant logo LOL)
I was perusing the Asian food section
of one of the larger supermarkets
and found Natco's Gram Flour...
It's GLUTEN FREE!!!!
And it had a really easy recipe for Onion Bhaji!:
I have now made 3 batches.
So so easy!!!
And according to the household food critic
"Very Authentic!"
No small praise!!!
Although, I thought as they were so delicious,
I wasn't too worried about authenticity myself!
They are seriously yummy - try them!!
4 comments:
Health Food! Seriously, though, gotta love onion bhajis... Mmm.
The local Indian restaurant use to make these....need to try making some myself! They look wonderful!
Never heard of onion bhajis, but I gave up deep frying, so I guess I will never know how good they are. : (
They look so nice. I had a kit once but it makes sense to just buy the flour. We all love them, you are tempting me.
Post a Comment