Brrr...
I went into the studio to get something
and it's mighty cold in there.
I could put the fire on, but I'm just so busy
with other stuff that it wouldn't be worth it :(
While I was in there I glanced at my pinboard,
it's filling up with all the lovely things
friends have made or given me...
Or I've bought just because it's pretty
(like the robin and the stocking) :)
The 3 Christmas decorations
(the heart, bird and house) were made by a friend
who is an unasssuming crafter...
i.e. she doesn't realise just how lovely her things are!
And the decoration on the right is from Kate
and will always remind me of her last visit
as it comes with a funny story:
Kate bought two of these decorations,
and when she showed me one I said,
"Oh that's gorgeous!"
"Just as well" she said,
"because I've bought you one too!"
2 comments:
What a fun little way to collect reminders of good times and good people.
Oh I love your Christmas decorations, really cute.
And about the mystery quilt, see if you could do it as it is fun to all be doing the same thing at the same time.
Post a Comment