Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Bloggy Visit

This past weekend,
I had the joy of a bloggy friend to visit!
Such fun!
Kate and her son came to stay
and we had a great time.
The first day I subjected her to a Christmas market I was doing,
but she certainly made the day fly by!
It was the first time I've ever done a market
and had a decent coffee!!! - Thanks Kate.
 
The second day we managed a bit of sewing!
We decided we wanted to make a block
which could be made into a small Christmas wallhanging
and would remind us of the visit.
(The block pattern is Bonnie's Happy Scrappy Houses.)
 As Kate said...
Can you guess who's is who's? :)
If you know me,
you'll know it's the top one...
although we should probably have swapped
and made a block for each other. Next time!
 
Of course mine is not quilted (yet)
and shan't be for a while.

No comments: