This year I was lucky enough to join in on
the Chookyblue Secret Santa Swap again.
My partner was Tracy
and she made me (or Little Miss-Kalico!)
this gorgeous doll:
Tracy also included some beautiful fabric (me!!!)
and a real treat: Australian Homespun magazine!
I don't buy any quilt magazines so they are the
height of luxury!!!
The doll can be hung up so she will be looked after
and hung in Baby-K's room and admired!
*****
I had the very lovely Shari to send my gifts to.
I sent some birds in a gift bag for her decoration:
A Christmas stocking to be opened on the 24th:
With a bag and a needlecase wrapped up inside:
It's always a great swap
and is as much fun to send as to receive!
Thank you to chookyblue for hosting,
Tracy for sending and Shari for receiving!
3 comments:
Looks like you gave as good as you got! : )
Beautiful gifts both sent and received for the SSCS - I love the doll, she's so pretty! And the bag you made for Shari is very stylish...
visiting from the SSCS list
great gifts both sent and received........little miss kalico is cute......thanks for being part of the SSCS 2102......
Post a Comment