I've just had an email from LongarmChris
to say that the first ever quilt I made
is ready for collection!!!
(I nabbed these photos from Chris's email -
hope she doesn't mind!)
I am so pleased that after all these years
- well over 20!
I am just one more step away (the binding!)
from finishing this quilt.
It will be very exciting to see it in the flesh
and I am so looking forward to collecting it asap!
Thank you Chris!





13 comments:
Gorgeous quilting complimenting a lovely pattern - you have to do a scrappy biased binding to match that inner border - it will look absolutely luscious!!!
Congratulations on this beautiful starry quilt - just shows that it's never too late to finish! Love the design and the quilting on the white spaces.
Hi,the quilting is simply marvelous.
Greetings from Italy, Gabriella
Oh, that's a beauty!
That is beautiful! How wonderful to finally be getting this quilt completed! Congrats!
Wow, Chris did a great job on your lovely quilt. You two are a wonderful team!
Fabulous quilt! What a way to get started....
It looks wonderful. All those pointy stars was your first quilt?! I'm impressed.
This is the first quilt you ever made???? Nothing like jumping in at the deep end! It looks amazing.
Beautiful, and you can be happy with the quilting, it looks great.
Congratulations! It's a good feeling to get something that has been in your stash finished :o) I've just sent one of my oldest projects to a long-armer and I can't wait to see it finished and in use. :o)
It looks absolutely fabulous! How did it linger so long unfinished?
I'm from South Africa too, but has now been living in UK for 23 years! This quilt is just lovely, I love everything about it, the colours, the design, the quilting. Please post a photo when you have finished the binding.
Post a Comment