Wow!
It's stunning! Are you going to enter it into a competition before you allow it onto a bed?!?
Lindo!!!Ainda não consegui este modelo,amo.Beijo.
Wow! It looks amazing!
Oh, thank you for showing them all together. You just don't get the same feel for it when you see them one at a time. This is stunning!
Very nice! :-)
love seeing them together. Colourful and fun
love seeing blocks together. So colourful and fun
Exceptionally pretty. have you decided on a border at all?Bev
I agree... seeing them all together is breathtaking!
Oh my!!! What a fabulous quilt you are going to have!! All that time and work soooo well worth it!!!We'll be cheering you on!!!
oh it's beautiful.......getting there.......
Oh wow! How beautiful! That quilt is truly going to become an heirloom!
Well done! It's looking so beautiful!
Wow I love the colours and it will be a beautiful quilt when it's done.
It looks beautiful!
This is looking lovely! I hope you get your hour a day.CheersLushLondon
Hello - your quilt is lovely. I am also working on a rose star quilt but I only have 5 blocks done so far. I invite you to link to my monthly hexie linky party - next one is 9/17/12.
Just beautiful! Maybe one day I will get this good at quilting!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
Wow!
It's stunning! Are you going to enter it into a competition before you allow it onto a bed?!?
Lindo!!!Ainda não consegui este modelo,amo.Beijo.
Wow! It looks amazing!
Oh, thank you for showing them all together. You just don't get the same feel for it when you see them one at a time. This is stunning!
Very nice! :-)
love seeing them together. Colourful and fun
love seeing blocks together. So colourful and fun
Exceptionally pretty. have you decided on a border at all?
Bev
I agree... seeing them all together is breathtaking!
Oh my!!! What a fabulous quilt you are going to have!! All that time and work soooo well worth it!!!
We'll be cheering you on!!!
oh it's beautiful.......getting there.......
Oh wow! How beautiful! That quilt is truly going to become an heirloom!
Well done! It's looking so beautiful!
Wow I love the colours and it will be a beautiful quilt when it's done.
It looks beautiful!
This is looking lovely! I hope you get your hour a day.
Cheers
Lush
London
Hello - your quilt is lovely. I am also working on a rose star quilt but I only have 5 blocks done so far. I invite you to link to my monthly hexie linky party - next one is 9/17/12.
Just beautiful! Maybe one day I will get this good at quilting!
Post a Comment