Sunday, 5 August 2012

To London, To London To Buy...

... Lego!
Well that wasn't the plan,
but it certainly made 2 little boys
VERY happy!
 Create your own LEGO people!
 (Some people took rather a long time
to build their people!!:)
 The best pick-a-mix
in a little boy's world!!!
Basically you fill a tub
with LEGO of all shapes and sizes,
just like sweets.
(Sweets for Lego-fans!LOL)
 'Better than Christmas'
apparently!

*****
No room for us to get in to the Olympic Park,
which was the disorganised plan,
but all was forgiven by the LEGO shop!


*****
The next day we had a trip to Camden Market,
which provided much needed
Eye-candy for Mummy!!!!:
 Gorgeous!
 The whole shop window was
FULL of these old beauties!
 A little wander around the market...
 Very tiring for some...
Lovely to see old friends and treat the boys!
But I am so glad to be home again!!!

8 comments:

Ginger said...

I went in the Lego Shop in Liverpool on a recent day trip and made a mental note that I have to take The Boy next time we're there. He will think he's in heaven! It looks like your Plan B was fantastic anyway.

ruthsplace said...

The lego store looks wonderful. I know a little girl (and her dad) who would go mad in there!

Cath said...

I would imagine the kiddies would have more fun at the lego shop! I recognise that shop in Camden Town immediately as I was there last year with my daughter. That shop window is amazing but I just couldn't quite capture the magic of it on my camera.
Cath
@ Bits 'n Bobs

YankeeQuilter said...

Looks like they enjoyed the trip...love Camden...

Lynda said...

The Lego shop loks fabulous - so much eye candy and colour! London always gives me a buzz, and glad you had a good time.

Janet O. said...

When the winter Olympics were about 1 1/2 hours away 10 years ago, we went to the center of things--getting parking and clearing security (this was just after 9/11) and walking forever to see the featured displays and the Olympic store were not for the faint of heart. You were brave to set out on such a venture with your little brood and healing leg. : )
Hey, I think even I would enjoy that Lego store.
And what great old machines--I guess "vintage" would be a more acceptable term.

Sue Wild said...

Don't tell your boys, but there is a Lego shop at Meadowhall in Sheffield. And there is a certain shop with all those sewing machines in the shop window, they've been there for quite some time.

Anonymous said...

The lego shop sounds fantastic! I think my DH would love a visit there :o)