Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Giving my Longarmer Nightmares!

I am very lucky to have found
a lovely lady who offers
very close to where my MIL lives.
This is handy for 2 reasons:
1) I can drop the kids off at 'Grandma'
while I pick up and drop off
quilts at Chris... and
2) 'Grandma' sometimes collects quilts
from Chris if I'm not passing for a bit.
 
Before I tell you the terrible thing
that I have done to Chris,
let me tell you about her new blog:
which is as lovely as she is
(am I sounding a bit too smoochy here?
- I don't mean to. Chris really is great,
but my latest offering for her to quilt,
is well, it's um... well let's just say that
when I blogged about it in 2007,
I titled the post:
 
Yes, I wanted to finish
the darn thing and I went seeking help,
advice, anything...
 
Well Chris, Bless her!!!
Helped me unbaste and unquilt
the monster and it's now waiting in line
for it's chance on her Gammil.
 
My oldest UFO may someday
be a useful quilty object!
Chris probably slept restlessly last night,
but I slept like a log!!!
 

5 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Unbaste and unquilt...? I never heard anybody do that, but it sure will be worth all the effort!!

Janet O. said...

Wow, sounds like a lot of work. Looks like the piecing was a lot of work, too. I look forward to seeing the finished product.

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Linda colcha e trabalho,você merece esse conforto.Beijos.

Diane-crewe said...

hope you reward her......MIGHTILY!! lol

Clare said...

She'll get her own back!