Mamas and babies...so sweet!
never too many lamb photos...
Hang on... how have you got less snow than we have down south?!?
So beautiful Karol-Ann. You live in a very special place!
lovely pictures... keeping the new camera then?
I half expect to see James Herriot come driving into one of those gorgeous photos. : )
Looks like spring. Very different to the Netherlands at the moment.
I see lambs! That can only mean one thing! Spring is on its way! Yay!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Mamas and babies...so sweet!
never too many lamb photos...
Hang on... how have you got less snow than we have down south?!?
So beautiful Karol-Ann. You live in a very special place!
lovely pictures... keeping the new camera then?
I half expect to see James Herriot come driving into one of those gorgeous photos. : )
Looks like spring. Very different to the Netherlands at the moment.
I see lambs! That can only mean one thing! Spring is on its way! Yay!
Post a Comment