Monday, 13 June 2011

Just needs borders...

The story of my quilting life!
Just needs borders.
Just needs finishing,
just needs putting together...


I added more sashings and cornerstones to my charm pack blocks and have ended up with this:


Just needs borders (and basting and quilting and binding...LOL)


We went to Gardenmakers for lunch today and came home with a few plants to attract bees to the garden to help get our beans and vegetables pollinated and cropping...


I wanted to blog a photo of my beautiful little girl, but look what she has done to her ear!!!

She really is a little devil!

13 comments:

May Kristin said...

Beautiful quilt! And I love your photos with the cows and your quilt!

Andrea said...

I just love your charm pack quilt - really pretty but oh-so-simple. Poor Abby - how on earth did she manage that ? xx

Fran said...

The cows seem to like it as it is ;-)
You didn't do all that patchwork over the weekend did you?? I just bought my first charm packs in America, but was planning to use them for an easy quilt rather than do anything fancy! You've made me feel guilty...

Sarah said...

she is a cute little devil - how did she hurt her ear?

Birgit-Patch said...

Das kommt davon, wenn man so grosse Ohren hat! Arme Aby.
Dein Quilt ist wunderschön!

May Britt said...

LOL....has she been in a fight now???
Poor little girl. But you know aby's are so curious and not afraid of anything......like my little Rusken. He is a maniac

Unknown said...

The quilt will be a beauty, I do have a few that only have to be finished :) What did your cat do?

dutchcomfort said...

Oh, what did Abby do to her ear? Has she been fighting with the cows or the quilt? The quilt top looks adorable!!

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the quilt and cow photos! Do you know what you want to do for a border yet?

Clare said...

Cats and brambles don't go together! She should have known better.

Wonderful quilt and, yes, I'm with you on the just got to quilt it border it, label it, etc, etc front.

Lady of the Cloth said...

What a pretty quilt, sometimes simple is better. I always enjoy seeing where you display the quilts for pictures. You have such a beautiful countryside to look at. If it were me, I'd never get anything done, I would just sit and look out the window! The kitty is cute, even with her designer ear. You know how all the kids are getting body piercing, well, she didn't want to be left out. Carline

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quilt...I love the layout! I have a layer cake and this would be a fabulous way to us it...oh can you hear that? It's the hamster getting going in my brain! LOL

Pascale said...

Love your quilt, I am sure you will have finished it in a flash.