I must see another one of those cars soon to make 3. Having never seen one before I see 1 in your post and it turns out my daughters father-in-law has bought a red 1937 MG, looks like one pictured here, in the past few weeks (money in the bank is no fun, apparently!. Hope you get taken somewhere nice in it.
OH! Oh! Oh! I am an MG fiend! Seriously. I had a 1975 MGB until we moved to Texas and it was just too hot there to ever enjoy it....but my heart pitty pats when I see one! this one is lovely...*sigh*
5 comments:
I had a little red MG when I was in university...I think I worked on it every weekend but it was fun to drive!
Oh wow, I showed the picture to my husband. He made funny (jealous) faces!!!
Didn´t you get a ride in it?
I must see another one of those cars soon to make 3. Having never seen one before I see 1 in your post and it turns out my daughters father-in-law has bought a red 1937 MG, looks like one pictured here, in the past few weeks (money in the bank is no fun, apparently!. Hope you get taken somewhere nice in it.
OH! Oh! Oh! I am an MG fiend! Seriously. I had a 1975 MGB until we moved to Texas and it was just too hot there to ever enjoy it....but my heart pitty pats when I see one! this one is lovely...*sigh*
Post a Comment