What can I say?
I got to meet the lovely Bonnie Hunter and I got to see and I got to touch the scrumptious, luscious, amazing, awesome Quiltville quilts!
I got to meet the lovely Bonnie Hunter and I got to see and I got to touch the scrumptious, luscious, amazing, awesome Quiltville quilts!
Will life ever be the same???
15 comments:
Nope! Life will never be the same now, lol. Sounds like you are very inspired and already fully absorbed in your Quiltville retreat. Enjoy. :-D
You are going to get home and be so inspired you'll be quilting like crazy - scrappy all the way ! Good nights sleep tonight ready for the workshop tomorrow. Your shorter hair looks very nice by the way xxx
Enjoy. You'll remember it forever.
The broad smiles say it all! Glad you could do this! and no, life will never be the same!
You lucky duck!
YEAH...look at you! Love that first picture!!!
Have the best time and I look forward to seeing what you make!!
You lucky lucky girl - hope you're having a fabulous time
You lucky duck! Even allowed to touch the quilts during the trunkshow. I don't think life will be the same after this experience ;)
Have fun!
I am so GREEN with ENVY....but at the same time so thrilled for you!!! I hope that you had a wonderful time.
I hope not! So glad you got to see/hear her lecture...so much fun! Love the photos!
Wow you really are having fun . Good to see you enjoying your self . Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home x X
Vicky
Wow you really are having fun . Good to see you enjoying your self . Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get home x X
Vicky
I am so glad you got to meet Bonnie! She came to our guild and yes, she is wonderful.
I have missed you, but am back to blogging! Hope to "see" you soon.
Looks like you had a great time!
Envy, envy!!!
Post a Comment