Not long now and I leave my children behind *sob* to meet someone I have admired from afar. Here are my quilts following Bonnie's patterns to show my admiration and to say thank you for such wonderful quilt inspiration...
My first Quiltville Quilt: Pineapple Blossom

The 'bonus triangles' produced a quilt for my Mom (after design input from DH)
My first Quiltville Quilt: Pineapple Blossom

The 'bonus triangles' produced a quilt for my Mom (after design input from DH)

My first Quiltville Mystery: Orange Crush (or in my case 'Red Berry Crush')
My second Quiltville Mystery: Double Delight
And my first Quiltville UFO: 'Jared Takes a Wife' blocks (done in super-size)
And here's a space for my Cathedral Stars course quilt LOL
12 comments:
Those quilts are lovely!
Have a great time!
The quilt in your header is lovely.
Have a really good time! I bet it will be amazing!
Awesome. Beautiful quilts. You should show them more often!! Love the trail-wagon, so Little House on the Prairie :) Happy flying. Enjoy Bonnie & Germany. Next time :)
You've made some beautiful quilts...you'll have to show Bonnie this post so she can see the wonderful work you've done...bet she would love to see them!
Lovely quilts! You will enjoy meeting Bonnie, I'm sure.
Hi Karol-Ann,
ich hab den Link an Aby weitergegeben, bei ihr wird Bonnie wohnen. Dann kann Bonnie die Quilts schon einmal anschauen.
Bringst Du einen davon mit?
PS - hier ist Winter, es hat heute Nacht geschneit!
I love how you photograph your quilts! Makes me want to jump on a plane and go visit England!
Enjoy your time with Bonnie and the German quilters!
Have a great time! You realise I'm burning with envy :D
Have the best time ever and then come home and tell us all about it! Lucky dog! :-D
Oh my! Yours quilt are wonderful have a really nice time in germany! And don't forget to tell us about it!
Marta
So you met her in Germany!
Post a Comment