Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Homework

I don't want to say too much because I am so excited and so nervous about a quilt course that I will be attending in Germany, but in preparation I needed to cut my strips at home to be ready in class. The quilt needs 305 Four-patches, but I am making it smaller so I don't have quite so many as 305 , but I do have those I need (plus a few extra in case :-D)
As I am so looking forward to the course and meeting the course-giver I thought I'd just make my four-patches ahead of time in case I am paralysed by all the quiltiness which will surround me in a room full of quilters, fabric and sewing paraphenalia!!!

11 comments:

Katie Z. said...

That was my suspicion... Congrats!

Clare said...

Oh you lucky lucky girl! Give her my love.

jovaliquilts said...

So exciting! I didn't know Bonnie would be teaching in Germany. Have a WONDERFUL time!!

YankeeQuilter said...

How great that you are going to this class! You will have a wonderful time...make sure you get lots of rest before hand since she has lots of energy. I think your plan of having some ready-mades is a good one (I always get so distracted at quilt classes!) Most of all though...enjoy! (and tell her hello from me...it always gives a kick to see how blogs have made it such a small world!)

YankeeQuilter said...

Enjoy...you are going to love the class/course! Say hi for me...it is always fun to see how blogs have made it a small world!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! You lucky lucky duck! Tell her I say hi!

Helen said...

You are one lucky girl. You can do it! But it is alway good to be prepared (GOL). I can imagine you are very excited. Wow, meeting Bonnie. I think I would have like to have gone, missed the call :(

Birgit-Patch said...

Hi Karol-Ann,

Du hast ja fast alles fertig.
Dann könntest Du auch daheim weiternähen.
Mark würde sich freuen!!!

Grüßle bis nächste Woche
Birgit

PS - ich hoffe, die Sonne wird dann genau so scheinen wie zur Zeit

Lynda said...

How did I miss this?! Bonnie on our doorstep (practically!) and I didn't get myself there! Have a great time, and I can't wait for the reports!

Toni said...

Are you meeting Bonnie?? If so you will love her. She is so down to earth and a very nice person! You are going to have such a wonderful time and please take lots of pictures to share with us!!

Safe travels!!

Unknown said...

Sounds exciting, now I have to read more NOW.