Monday, 28 February 2011

Cathedral Stars Workshop

Cathedral Stars Workshop with Bonnie Hunter:

What the tables looked like... It was so nice to have the space and such good light as well as
everything on hand to just sew, sew, sew:
Here Bonnie is holding one of my blocks:


The view from my table:


Some of the blocks that I managed to get done on the day in my way (i.e. they may not be quite as directed lol):

Our group and a sampling of the blocks that we created:



Later that evening we went for an amazing meal at Hotel Reussenstein in Boeblingen :

A fantastic day and night! No wonder I have come down with a cold, I'm shattered!

7 comments:

jovaliquilts said...

Looks like you had a fabulous time, and put all those 4 squares you made to good use!

dutch sisters said...

What a great workshop, you must have had a wonderful time!

Kandy Newton said...

Welcome home. Poor you, I hope your cold improves quickly. You all look as if you had a great time and by the sounds of things you are all fired up with enthusiasm for lots of sewing. Aren't organised scrap quilts just gorgeous?

Dorothea said...

yes, it was such a great time with Bonnie and the ladies from Schönaich. Great meeting you in person, Karol Ann. I will be visitng your blog.

Anonymous said...

The next time you decide to leave the country to go quilting, give me a call!! Looks like a blast!

YankeeQuilter said...

What a great sewing space you all had! Looks like you made some headway on your quilt...now rest up and get better!

Unknown said...

These dark colours match very well to the red one!