For your amusement...
My first attempt at a doll... (without a pattern!!!!)
Made while my mother was still staying with us...
I left it on the sofa and my Mother said that DS1 saw it and was most upset that it didn't have a face. So he made it a face out of pins!
Of course I couldn't finish it after that because every time I look at it, I find the memory so sweet :-) Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!!!
5 comments:
Well I think your doll is very sweet, lovely. And very special. Love it.
So sweet!
I think she is cute!! Though I won't get too close to her and give her a hug....ouch! :)
I'm with him...never liked those faceless dolls!
What a cute doll! I have made some easy one-piece pattern felt teddy's but want to try my hand at making a real ragdoll sometime. I always wanted one as a little girl and I am still tempted to buy one when I see it in the shops! Your son's face for the doll is too cute to change! (Looks terribly cold!)
Post a Comment