I almost don't know what to say! It's been so cold (minus 13 degrees centigrade again this morning!)
So I'll just show some photos that I have taken over the last few days to show how frosty and snowy it's been...


This fence was amazingly frosted over:

The poor sheep, although DS2 assures me they are warm with their wooly coats (poor things!):
Our drive:

The novelty of sledging has definitely worn off for DS2!

So I'll just show some photos that I have taken over the last few days to show how frosty and snowy it's been...
This fence was amazingly frosted over:
9 comments:
it might be cold, brrrrrr, but you have posted some great pictures.
Thanks for sharing. Must visit your part of the country one day! Happy winter, Helen
The pictures are wonderful Karol-Ann! Love your new sheepy header too! Almost all the snow is gone here, but it’s getting colder again.
Take care!
They showed a satellite image of Ireland and the UK and ya'l are WHITE!! Amazing.
I feel ya, it's an early winter here as well.
You always take such beautiful pictures and the boys look like they are having a good time?! :)
Well Karol Ann, I hope you can stay nice and warm. I only had minus 4 C yesterday evening, and everything is frozen in the garden. Beautiful, but so cold.
It 's a good excuse to do more sewing.
It's all brrreautiful! I just love when you share photos of the countryside. Thanks! :-D
stunning nature pics........freezing for you though........
Stunning pictures...
Hope you are keeping warm...I'm afraid to say they are predicting more cold by the end of the week.
Wishing you a blessed New Year! I love the pictures.
Groeten, Corry en Heleen
Beautiful landscape.
Post a Comment