Monday, 18 January 2010

Butterfly Bonus

Another finish - My third for 2010! This crazy nervous energy has an amazing effect on my productivity. These are the bonus triangles from the Butterfly Blossom quilt, that I made for my brother and his wife, which was basically Bonnie Hunter's Pineapple Blossom quilt done in butterfly fabrics.




This lap quilt is for my Mom, who has had a change of heart and will indeed be coming to help me get over my op... yay!



It's backed with fleece and I hope it will keep her nice and warm...


It just needs a label.

And this is a quilt for Linus that went to Vicky last week.

(It had been finished for a while, but ahem, it got lost in my stash... )

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank for the linus quilt . It now has its lable on and is ready to go. Your mums quilt looks great and I've seen it in the flesh so to speak I'm sure she will be thrilled , Good to know she's had a change of mind and iscomming over . Vicky

Unknown said...

Love your butterfly bonus - and what a bonus having your mum to help you recuperate - hope all goes well - looks like you've got rid of your snow :o)

Unknown said...

You must be sewing like a maniac :) So your mom is coming, I am so glad on your behalf!!!

Pinktulip said...

You are so productive! What are you doing to get all this energy? I need some of that energy, please! All your quilts are gorgeous.

Ruth's Place said...

It is gorgeous. I can't get over your productivity!

maria said...

Wow, you have been busy. I hope the operation goes well, glad your Mum is coming over to help.

Pascale said...

Ouah nothing is going to stop you, but if I was running after you I would be far behind. You're amazing.
I love your 2 quilts very much by the way.

Elsie Montgomery said...

So nice. Your mom will love it. The Linus quilt is nice too. I hope your operation goes well and you have a real blessed time with your mom too.

dutchcomfort said...

Hurray for you mom to come and help the family Kalico! She will be kept warm using your quilt. It’s gorgeous!

Keep up the good spirit!

YankeeQuilter said...

Look at all those completes on your sidebar! You rock! So glad to hear your Mom will be able to come.

Lynda said...

Three finishes in 18 days! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Definitely a case of nervous energy! Glad to hear your mom will be around to help after your op. I'll be thinking of you lots and lots that it all goes well.