Speaking of swaps, my Angel Stitcher's parcel arrived in Italy (forgive the terrible photos!):
The parcel for Cristiana included an embroidered tote bag, a large cosmetic bag, some fabric, some ric-rac...
A hand stitched heart...
And a beaded handbag charm made by my mother...
(one down, 4 to go LOL)
6 comments:
Oooooh lovely sparkly handbag charm......Mmmmmmm. Lucky Christiana for getting all those lovely goodies. And well done you for doing all those swaps.You are going to be a busy bunny.
Me, too! Love the handbag charm! Christiana will enjoy the gifts...lucky girl! No idea how you keep up with the swaps, lol. Enjoy!
Very cute things you did, especially the heart :)
Thank you very much!!! Your present is really lovely! I really apreciate everything!
Hugs
Cristiana
Your Mom's beaded handbag charm is awesome! I can see where you get your crafty talent from! You're not crazy to do so many swaps at a time. I did it last year this time and swore NEVER again! But it was still great fun. I was just so upset because 2 of my 5 parcels sent never reached its destination and I never received two of mine. Not sure if the problem was local, but suspect it was....
What a nice collection you sent.
YAY the kitchen is done!
Post a Comment