I decided that I actually quite liked the idea of roses embroidered on hexagons that weren't rosy enough so I tried a few more...
They're not quite as perfect as I'd like them to be, but they are such fun to stitch that I might have a new addiction...
23 comments:
So sweet - just the perfect foil for all those busy rose fabrics
What looks your rose beautifull and what a great idea to put on a hexagon
I have seen so many pretty Hexagon quilts. Dit is tyd dat ek ook een begin. Lekker handewerk wanneer ek vir die kinders wag.
Oh they look beautiful! Such a lovely idea to add them to your rose quilt! Lucy x
They look so pretty. Please continue with the embroidery. The hexogon rose quilt will look fantastic with this finishing touch. Happy stitchery, Helen
The roses look beautiful - I have that book too - it's one of my favourites, you've inspired me to have a go too. I think when you put your hexagon quilt together the embroidered roses will really stand out.
That little rose is perfect!
Looks very pretty.
Have you tried stitchery? Very fast and easy to do, there are dozens of rose patterns for free on WWW.
Your hearts and roses are beautiful!
Kind regads,
Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
They look beautiful! And very very good for a first attepmt. Congrats on mastering a new skill.
Your embroidered roses are beautiful. They look like just the thing to work on while you continue to mend from your surgery.
Oh yes - result !! They are really lovely and will work a treat. Who's a clever girl then ? lol
Beautiful roses :)
Gorgeous roses!!
So nice!! What a lovely addition to the rose collection.
wow - so dainty & beautiful.
I think they'll look wonderful on your quilt!
I just recently bought that same book - your roses look beautiful!
You are doing something so different and new .... who would have thought of doing that!!!! They will look perfect with your rose quilt.
Arose hexagon quilt! what a lovely idea, and yours are so sweet!
Can't wait to see those beautiful blocks in a quilt! You are very talented and imaginative--inspiring those of us who need it. Hoping you are feeling better so you can run around after the boys. Take care!
I love your roses, what patience you have. I've got the same book and have made a few things from there. Lovely.
Great idea, I love your sweet roses!
Post a Comment