Sunday, 12 October 2008

Picking me up off the ground

Thank you Julie!



This is what I found in my postbox on Saturday. Julie made it and sent it to me because I blatantly cyber-drooled all over it. I love it!! And it was a real pick me up as the day before I had been (stupidly) washing my car and tripped over some scaffolding, bruising my leg, cutting my hand and winding myself. I staggered in the house and shouted:
"Mark move that scaffolding!!!"
"I have!!"
"What do you mean you have???"
"I moved it next to your car!"

So, thank you Julie! Because, this is what I have to deal with while we renovate the entire house!!



We went for a walk trying to find the perfect place to photograph it...

(Some people had to see what was over the wall that was so interesting...)




And the boys found the perfect place to paddle...

12 comments:

Julie said...

I know the sheep has a good home because she looks completely at home there in your pastures! I am sure she likes that much better than sitting on my sewing machine.
Hope you are recovering from your injuries.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a great cushion!! You live in a beautiful part of the world - love those fences made of stones - so rustic looking.

loulee said...

Poor you Karol Ann. I hope your feeling better and your bruises are healing.
Cute little cushion, he does look right at home.

Locket Pocket said...

What a lovely cushion! Great photos too! Sorry to hear about your bruises though :(

Sarah said...

That pillow is really georgeous! You are SO lucky!

corry said...

Julie made a beautiful cushion, lucky you! And what a lovely walk, lots of perfect places!

dutchcomfort said...

Gorgeous cushion!!

I really love the landscape pictures!

Hope your bruices will mend very soon!!

Ginger said...

Oh no, you poor thing. Men are soooo infuriating sometimes. Your cushion looks lovely and will be the perfect thing to help prop up your injured legs.

Lynda said...

The cushion is lovely, and looks perfect in a rural setting!

Brenda said...

Great cushion! Your walk has me drooling...it is so calming to walk and sit quietly along the moving water. Hope that you are feeling better!

Kim said...

That wonderful cushion took all on a wonderful tour of the countryside! The birthday cake photos are so cute...those boys of yours are truly adorable! Great baker's too. :)

Kate North said...

so wait, let me get ahold of this concept - you were washing your car? :)