Tuesday, 14 October 2008

October bag (done and dusted)

What's that you say? It's only the 14th of October and I've made my October BQL bag?



I most certainly have! I couldn't face the last minute scramble again. I like this bag. It's called the 'secret shopper' and if you want to know the secret you'll have to buy the pattern from Kandy (her email is on the BQL bag blog) to find out!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely colour choices and most impressed by the amount of time you've beaten the deadline by :o)

Katie Z. said...

I love the colors you used; they are my favorite!

Vicki W said...

Super cute!

dutchcomfort said...

Love this pretty blue one!!
Good for you to have it finished already!

Julie said...

What a cute bag!!

Kim said...

Wow! I usually wait til the bitter end. Atta girl, getting this done up so nicely. Very nice indeed.

jovaliquilts said...

Those are my colors! Love the bag!

corry said...

Well done, you made a gorgeous bag!

Unknown said...

It must feel good to have finished the October bag so early in the month!!!