As I have not been sewing much lately due to general unignorable fatigue, I was quite pleased to get this done in time to see the September sneaky peek which looks great.
He's still bashing... And we have new (unwelcome by me) 'ventilation' in our kitchen...
But it will be good! (I keep saying!!)
In the meantime I have prepared some labels following Juliann's example and label challenge. I am a notoriously bad labeller and have given away loads of quilts (ALL unlabeled! I know I should be ashamed, but I am turning over a new leaf!) Thanks to Toni (The Quilting Pirate) for selling me some labels, I have started in earnest. 2 quilts have already been labeled and delivered to go in the GNQS and 2 more are awaiting labels. One being a present for friends which I can't show (just yet) and the other the quilt from Anne. I'm going to be putting a hanging sleeve on it shortly so thought I might as well label it at the same time...
I had to pick up my trophy this week so perhaps I'll show it and the painting in my next post... (or perhaps not! :-) LOL!)
13 comments:
You HAVE to show use the award and the painting...If nothing else to satisfy my curiosity!!!
Now Karol-Ann, you know there's nothing healthier for your children than fresh air!
Oh oh do show the painting.
I SO LOVE those blocks to label your quilts! LOVE LOVE LOVE - ummm interested in a one to one swap for those blocks????
LOL the 'ventilation' loved the picture of him scratching his head (does he know what he is doing??????
Unignorable fatigue - something I am missing????
I'm such a bad labeler, too. I'm trying to get better, but I don't enjoy making them. Maybe if I learned to make really cute ones...
WHOOO HOOO....I'm glad to see you are using those labels!!
OOo like the bag!
Well, you keep saying your home will be beautiful when he's done...hopefully not critters agree before he fixes that kitchen wall :)
Oh, please show the trophy and painting!
Isn't it interesting to live in a house that is being remodeled? Believe me, I have been there and I feel your pain.
I would have a house full of mosquitoes if I had a hole like that in my house right now. Not to mention lizards and skinks! (Which sometimes get in anyway. Lucky for them I think they are cute and catch them and put them back outside. Well - not the mosquitoes. I kill them.)
Now you don´t have to open a window. We will have to see your trophy!
Looking forward to seeing your trophy. Your bag is beautiful. I am really bad at not using labels; but your labels are great! Awe the hole is not so bad; just lets you see more of the natural world around you (hee, hee).
Lucky you're not in Australia, holes in walls attract, spiders, snakes and other nasties (Not so much snakes if you live in the CBD!)
I agree I think you should share your prize winning artwork with us!
PS I'm replying via comments until my email sorts itself out!
Gorgeous Clutch bag, I am a fellow bagaholic! Great Blog too ;-)
Janelle xx
Yes please, do show the trophy and the painting!
Love your bag!
Is there something else you want to share?
Oh my that hole looks interesting, you have one busy worker hubby. Woohoo for getting the labels done, I'm hit and miss when it comes to labels, some quilt have them some don't.
Oooh...this is all wonderful fun! Trophies, newspaper ink, labels, fabric and holes in the house. Good job! Such a talented family.
Post a Comment