Wednesday, 28 November 2007

Time to take a little break

The days are just packed... and so am I. I won't be blogging or commenting much, but I'll try and post a bit here and there if possible...

This last weekend we had an 'early' Christmas celebration. Here you can see the other side or the back of the table runner which is done in just a single Christmassy fabric that I made for my DSIL.

And behind DS2, a throw that I made DSIL that matched her new (crazily cream) sofa perfectly.

I bought the fabric months before DSIL got this beautiful sofa with the intention of making her some cushions for her old sofa. I never showed her the fabric so this was amazing that we had somehow chosen the same fabric colours! The new sofa came with so many cushions, so I decided a throw might be more useful and great for when 2 small messy boys visit! I just (cheater) bound the fabric and voila!

Hope you all have a super Silly Season! See you all soon:-)

10 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a great holiday and take a little time for yourself!

keslyn said...

Hey don't leave us for too long, and keep an eye on the mail because I am sending off your Past it Forward present by the end of the week,
Kerry
PS hey can't send it without your postal address, could you email me with that
Thanks
Kerry

Cathi said...

Hope you have a wonderful visit back home!

Unknown said...

Safe journey and ENJOY!!!

dutchcomfort said...

See you soon and enjoy your time in SA!!

Ruth's Place said...

Have a safe trip, see you when you get here!

Anonymous said...

Have a fab time..We will sure miss you, your posts and your great comments!
Catch up with you when you return!!

Andrea said...

Safe journey Karol-Ann. Have a great time in SA and see you soon !

Unknown said...

I will miss you, have a great time.

Juliann in WA said...

I know you are leaving soon - have a wonderful and safe trip and come visit when you can.