Arrived safely, but oh so very tired so the first day we just konked out! I had tried on Tuesday (unsuccessfuly) to fabric shop, but today I had a small result locally.I bought the last few pieces of some Java prints, they were all about 1.5 metres long and sort of hidden under a counter. Luckily I have no shame and rummaged merrily away. Sorry no pictures from this internet cafe, but hopefully soon.
Today we also visited a lovely friend of my mother's who had an interior design business, but has subsequently retired. We had a lovely time filling the boot (trunk) of the car with lovely fabric loot. I truly am in fabric heaven LOL, now to get sewing again. I do miss my machine, my thread and notions, but I'm sure I'll make do.
Hope you are all well and please forgive me if I don't return emails etc it's because the web is not quite so worldwide here :O)
6 comments:
Glad to see you arrived safely! Enjoy your time and don’t worry about emails, posts, and blogs!
Lovely to hear you got there safely and have started to source the fabric already :o) Have a great time and do update us occasionally just to let us all know you're ok :o)
I am glad that you arrived safely, take care and enjoy your vacation.
Glad you're safe and sound and having a ball by all accounts ! Have a wonderful time and don't worry about replying etc. Take care Karol-Ann.
Hello. I'm so glad you arrived safe. Have a great time. Here in Norway it is raining to day. But it is still snow. Hope to hear more about your trip later.
I just found your blog through a search on Fassett. Did you ever finish the pennants quilt? It is so lovely and I am amazed at your other beautiful quilts. Just gorgeous!
Post a Comment