Saturday, 22 December 2007

Still no pictures, but power at least!

Last time I got to the internet cafe, I had about 8 minutes before we had a power failure!! I still haven't managed to download pictures, but then besides handstitching an advent calnder in its entirity and finishing the binding on my pineapple blossom quilt, oh! and sewing a few hexagons, I have not been up to much. It's far too hot here to sew :-)

Wishing all a Merry Festive Season. I will try and catch up on blogs and emails (and blogging) soon (electricity willing LOL)

8 comments:

dutchcomfort said...

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

keslyn said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, have a safe and happy one in SA.
Take care
Kerry

Unknown said...

I wish you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Have a great time.

Juliann in WA said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday and that the power stays up! Sounds like you are getting some stitching done.

dutchcomfort said...

Merry Christmas Karol-Ann to all of you!

Laila said...

Have a Happy New Year. Take care and enjoy...

Vicky said...

Happy New Year Karol- Ann. Hope your still enjoying the hot weather as its misrable here. Missing all your chat and visits with the boys. How's the fabric hunting going. Love Vicky

dutchcomfort said...

Happy New Year dear friend to you and yours! I hope you are having a wonderful time. I have a 105th post give-away on my blog till January 10th, so I hope to see you when you succeed in having internet connection!