Sunday, 22 April 2007

Slash a Stash


It's taken all evening, but I've finally laid out Toby's First Birthday quilt. I would have left it a bit longer to finish (especially as he's only 6 and a half months!), but Jack doesn't want to share his quilt with Toby that much anymore so I thought I better get going on it. Plus I did start it about 2 years ago before Toby was even a twinkle LOL.

So I will try and get it together and the borders on and then I'll send it off for quilting as my machine quilting on Jack's quilt is not the best and I just don't have the time to practice at the moment. Jack's quilt is half square triangles in similar (and some of the same fabrics) - hope to post a picture of Jack's at some point too, perhaps when they are both finished...

Also stuffed two more balls, will post a picture when they are completely done.

No comments: