Sorry it's been so long dear blog,
but life gets in the way...
And quilting luckily does too!
I have been longarming for others...
Here are a few pics of gorgeous quilts that were collected today:
This one was backed with fleece...
which was superb quality and quilted beautifully...
I also made and attached all the bindings...
I am very grateful that fellow quilters
and friends trust me to finish their quilts for them.
It is always lovely to see the final results.
6 comments:
Just this weekend I was looking over the list of blogs and wondering about those that hadn't posted in some time. Yours was among them. Good to see you surface. It does look like you are keeping busy with beautiful quilts!
So glad you are sharing your talent and quilting for others!
Life does indeed get busy, Karol Ann... great to see your post... what a great idea to back a quilt with fleece, it must feel so soft & warm!
Have a Wonderful Christmas Season♥
oh so great to see you back........I thought it may be another lost blogger........lovely quilting.......
Glad you are OK and busy with long arming Karol. The quilts look lovely.
Great to see you back and your quilting is lovely.
Post a Comment