I have been trying to sort out some fabric
as I move it into the new studio...
I had help with the little pieces...
"This one's my favourite" she said!
Then low calorie refreshments were served...
Before fabric was stroked, twizzled
and sorted....
(Obviously) only after she went to bed
was any fabric order restored.
(And inspected!)
10 comments:
You have the best sorted fabric collection in the world!
I use the Chinese take away boxes for scrap users system too. Very neat.
Good thing the inspector came by AFTER your help had retired for the day. : )
Such cute photos--love the low calorie snack!
Ohh everyone needs a little helper lol, hope shE didn't make to much of a mess!
Happy days!
That was so much fun!
So cute! Well done on keeping going later on to get the task done, though!
Awww, both your helpers are so cute!
Very cute! I think you are making her into a quilter already! :o)
Are you OK? It's been ages. Bev.x
Post a Comment