Friday, 28 November 2014

SSCS2014 - Thank you!

My Secret Santa Christmas Swap 2014 arrived today!
Beautifully wrapped,
but no card on the outside so still VERY secret :o)

I was allowed to open the decoration
which is gorgeous - love it!

And it's embroidered on the back too! Lovely.

There was also something for the little people in this house.

A very excited 'Kalico Kid' had the honour of opening it...

and was well pleased with the contents!

Thank you very much Secret Santa!!
(I couldn't email you a thanks, but I hope you get to read this!)

3 comments:

Show and Tell said...

Oh much excitement!!!!!! Can't wait for mine to arrive at it's destination and also for the sleigh to arrive here :)

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased your parcel has arrived with such a beautiful ornament..........enjoy.........

Anonymous said...

What lovely surprises... That last smiley picture says it all!